Thursday, January 3, 2008

Mummy's Boy

Boss was very busy the whole of last week with work so I only get to come out of my BlUe HeAven only for a few hours a day. Am trying to be understanding about it as I know that Boss needs to work so as to put kibbles in my doggy bowl....BUTBUT...I do get pretty lonely.

Then Mummy came over for a surprise visit! I love it when Mummy comes over! No smacking or lectures from her when I make a boo-boo just lots of hugs and kisses!

Never let her out of my sight the whole time! When she goes to the toilet, I have to go right in as well! Mummy played catch with me for awhile but then she got pretty busy watching TV so I contented myself with curling up on her tummy..my body has to touch her SOMEWHERE when I sleep so I will be alerted with any slightest movement from her!

Hugo goes to Boss for some rough-housing fun but when Hugo needs some tender lovin' he goes to Mummy!! Hehe...Hugo is a Mummy's boy..I put my paws up in the air and admit it!

No comments: