Tuesday, January 22, 2008

GLOOMY BOY LOSSING HIS SCHNAUZER CHEW CHEW & IDENTITY

HuGo is so depressed!!!

WHERE IS MY SCHNAUZER CHEW CHEW and MY AH PEH EYEBROWNS. WAHHhhhh.... HOW??!!

Good thing that my skin is much much better, BUT!!! Judging by the rate my hair is growing after the recent SHAVE, im quite skeptical that it will back in time for CNY. Well, HuGo will have to spend his 2nd CNY feeling SO bare and exposed. How am I suppose to BAI NIAN in this situation?!!!

Hope my schnauzer cut will be back soon. Not just because of CNY, BUT ALSO...

BECAUSE... SOMETIMES... when HuGo looks into the mirror, i starts to ponder. Hmm... Am I a Mini Husky? an Oversized Jack Russell? or maybe im still a Schnauzer. Sob Sob.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my blog, it is about the Smartphone, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://smartphone-brasil.blogspot.com. A hug.