Saturday, June 9, 2007

DAy with Mama

I dropped another tooth this afternoon. Mama laughed at me and said I shld probably drop my teeth slower so that new teeth can grow in time...if not I may end up with tooth-less gums! Humph...a mother laughing at her own son! But I tink she got a little worried later becos she drag me onto her lap and tried to look at my teeth (or wads left of it). I guess whatever she saw pleased her becos after that she went back to watching those moving colours on Boss's square box.

Yup..Boss is not ard today again so its just me and Mama. I tried to get Mama's attention by jumping up and down the sofa and chewing her fingers but all I got was a stern warning from her! *sobZ* (Verbal warning only...my Mama cannot really bear to smack me hehe!) Whats so interesting abt that black box anyway?? I got bored watchin her watching that blackbox so I took a nap. But I always keep a watchful ear on her movements! I MUST be ard wherever she goes!

She told Boss I was a better boy today...only pee-ed on the floor once! (yay!) And I let her take a 1 hour nap! (yay!) But she got to meet her mummy for dinner so she left at 6pm. So I am back at my blue corner until BOSS came back at 12plus am.

No comments: