Saturday, June 2, 2007

LEFT ALONE...

Was left alone at home in my blue little corner the whole day! *Sobz* Thot I could come out of my little corner when my Boss's bro came back BUT...after feeding me my dinner I am STILL in my corner! Where is my Boss and MAMA?!! *Wail*

My mama appeared around 7pm to set my free! Am damn happi to see her. She was very apologetic...gave me lots of tummy rubs and hugs...I think I am in Heaven! hehe...
I am finally able to romp around so I shall waste no time! I kept myself really busy..chewing and mouthing everything i can get my jaws and paws on.

But she smelt farni and her hair is all curly...wonder what did she do before she came. Oh and heard Mama complaining to Boss on the phone that I just wont stop moving! Haha...what does she expect? I am just a little boy of 5 mths! keke

No comments: