Monday, June 11, 2007

A SATISFIED HUGO CUT... THATS SO ME

My Apology for the LONG WAITED photos of HuGo, no thanks to an non-camera POLICY that ME shall not elaborate. This captures were brought to you courtesy of my sweet MUMMY's K800i. Well... lets start with this pic on your RIGHT. This is the BEFORE HuGO CUT. Referencing the pic, that is clearly an UN-HuGo HuGo STYLE ...hair MESSY and SCRUFFY.

Moving ON...
The pic above is the AFTER HuGO CUT. Looking all so baby SOFT, milky WHITE and SILKY smooth hair!!! SOOooo VIBRANT. THats SO ME.

EDGY SIT
Looking from the other ANGLE... All READY and GOOD TO GO. By the way, that UNCLE that CUT hair complaint to my BOSS that I BARK alot la... MOVE alot la... thats why sSO LATE then finish. But WAIT!!! NONONO... cant blame me for that, Im still a SMALL BOY... cant expect too much from me RITE?
TIRED day... Fell asleep LICKIN my MUMMY's HAND...

No comments: