Monday, May 14, 2007

M|NI ME HAVIN A M|NI PARTY OF MY OWN

I realised that there are more use of newspaper then to juz pee on it.. So BORING. Well... I can actually READ them and SHRED after reading so that i wouldnt loss track of where i stop.

My afternn was so fun, ended up havin a MINI PARTY of my own. And of coz!!! To end this PARTY on a HIGH, i had a good SMACK THAT from my Papa. Wooohh...... it hurts real bad. HATE that ROLLED-UP NEWSPAPER!!!! Shall SHRED it together with the rest of the newspaper nxt time.

Did i mention that today i got a loose tooth hangin at the tip of my mouth (2nd tooth of the month, dunno what have i been chewin) and it refuses to come off. Tried pullin bt its juz too stubborn. It finally came off by itself before i start bloggin. Hoho..

2 comments:

a*mAn said...

your master is a abuser. beware. anything, call SPCA!

HuGO said...

Auntie...U never leave the number for him to call? Muz discipline him ma.