Sunday, May 27, 2007

SLEEPLESS AFTERNOON

Last SAT was a NDP rehearsal hence din get to see my BOSS the whole day from mornin till ard 11pm. Can still see his SHAG face while doin hsehold chores on SUN. He cant blame me for nt helpin.. even to at least scrub my own cage coz i seems to have some psychomotor prob and cant coordinate my hands and legs, not to say coordinating my fingers. :P

My day was spent with my darlin MAMA... QUESTION - What do you do when ya BOSS is not ard? Muahhahaha...!!

BOSSY HUGO on the move yet again. Managed to PEE at a couple of places under my MAMA's noses, and with every pool of PEE comes with a nudge on my MAMA to keep her aftnn nap WASTED. Haha... yeah. Its for her own good, i dun wan her to be like "YE YUAN MEI YA" and i NEVER be "XIAO BAI".

YAWN, time now is 10.39pm... sleepin ONmy BOSS laptop bag...

No comments: