Wednesday, May 30, 2007

MINUTES BEFORE MAHJONG SESSION

Minutes before the arrival of the NUS mahjong "kahs", my BOSS was feelin juz boring and started tokin to me, Huh..? Tellin me how fortunate my life is compared to some. Gets to enjoy a comfy bed in my own little BLUE HEAVEN (courtesy of my MAMA). Get fed when hungry. Even POO POO also no need to flush, got someone to clear it for me and wipe my FIRM TIGHT ASS. Blah... Blah... Blah...

Hmm.. but NAH, he forgot to mention the dark side of HUGO BOSSY's life... spanking when NAUGHTY, which is my nature (Bleah...) and also those long lonely hours in my little corner when everyones workin. Sob Sob...

0400hrs.. the sound of the MJ tiles stopped and the party starts to disperse.
0415hrs.. clearing of the left behind rubbish continues
0430hrs.. my guilty BOSS decided to let me out of my corner. And you were thinking the party juz ended? Hehehe...

Sunday aftnn was so boring, my BOSS went over to my MAMA hse and came back only during my DINNER TIME...

No comments: