Thursday, May 24, 2007

THE SHOWDOWN WITH UNCLE BENJI

Let me introduce you to my Uncle!

My mummy named him Benjamin but then everyone calls him Benji for short. He is already at the ripe old age of 11 doggie years! Still very active though he pales in comparison with MY energy level! Muahaha!

Mummy brought me over to her house to stay for 2 weekends and it didnt take me much time to get to him by puttin my paws on action, and showin him who is the real HUGOBOSSY!! Hohoho... Well, i think i did okay makin an impression. Sneakin up frm behind for his FOOD, burying EVERY SINGLE BONES i can find there and ofcoz how can i say my job is complete without occupyin his PILLOW.

A pat on HUGO's back.

BUT there are times when BENJI Strikes BACK!!! Standin up for wat supposes to be HIS TERRITORY. I will never forget the clash between us when everyone is away in bed sound asleep - THE SHOWDOWN. Its all just me and him...

Since we cannot come to a mutual agreement on the division of territory, it was decided that we shall mark our own region with whatever "resources" we can come out with... It was a TOUGH ATROCIOUS FIGHT, cant believe that given his age, he can stil generate the EQUAL amount of POO POOs and PEE PEEs as me. IM IMPRESSED.


However, a tie was called by AUNTIE LUCY (Uncle Benji's Mummy). She swept clean all the markings we made with BURNING RAGE in her eyes before we can even announce the WINNER. SO SCARY.

Result? P-BAN from goin MAMA's HOUSE... SAD...
My Take from the Showdown? Never offend WOMEN...

No comments: